Want To Play Fortnite With Your Android? 4 Things You Need To Know On Fortnite Android.
Fortnite for Android is finally here,Yay!
Users can download an installer directly from EPIC’s website, which will then load the game onto their Android phone. Anyway, EPIC have decided to not make the popular game available through Google Play, meaning user may need to search the game through web and it probably will expose android users to online scammers with fake versions, be careful!
What you need to know before start playing Fortnite mobile:
1-Head over to the official Fortnite for Android page to download
Register with your email, follow the instruction after email registered.
2-Check Your phone compatibility
Fortnite android can be played by using these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
3- Enable ‘Unknown sources’download in security settings
Since Fortnite is not available in Google Play and user should download it from website. The only thing you have to be cautious is please ensure the download source is safe and reliable.
4- What if my phone not compatible with Fortnite Android?
No worry, EPIC in the midst of “working on fixes in the near term.”
This article helpful? SHARE to friends!